Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Reading Assessment

Lets Go Learn

I am gearing up for our next school year. As homeschoolers I've always found it convenient to school year round. This school year I have six kiddos-and three new schoolers. My two 4 year olds and my almost 3 year old are ready for preschool. I do not mind admitting I'm nervous. I'm worried about how to fit everything in and still keep the balance we have always enjoyed. I'm worried too about schooling two older kids-one of whom is a teen, as well as making sure the baby's needs are still met.

Deep Breath!

To help me, I'm trying to get back to blogging about our schooling as it is a way for me to keep track of what we are doing.

The above link is a reasonably priced-online reading assessment that was posted on a Charlotte Mason group I am a part of. It might be helpful to some.

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment